SpK*) - Absinthe SpK*) - Absinthe

perfection~

This song reminds me of the song omen only this is much better love the synhtisizer and the bass with drums The only thing that it needs is less drum solo and more of the beginning because in my opinion thats the best part

Spikrodd responds:

Well, Omen (by Prodigy, I believe you're referring to) is a slower song made by a powerhouse of entertainment. The drums absolutely need work, and no... it isn't perfection. Trust me.

Thanks for your review however!

Run n' Rave _AKG_ Run n' Rave _AKG_

Can't believe nobody likes this

I really liked this song just cant believe nobody else does
Anyways you didn't have to make some of the notes high pitched but it still sounds good you could of just turned it down a bit lower.
But anyways I think you did a good job on this

-=| Guitar Reason |=- -=| Guitar Reason |=-

Wow

I love the gutair just perfect but it wouldve been nice if you made it a bit faster near the end but very good

Funkyfists responds:

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for future songs... I know what you mean now that you mention it.

Come Clean [LK Remix] Come Clean [LK Remix]

Transformed

Wow this is amazing I actualy hate the original song but you have made it so much better in your remix you put more flow in it~

LK412 responds:

:D THANKS A LOT!

!@#$ all you did !@#$ all you did

Beat

Loving the beat you made but cause It kinda sounds a bit fuzzy I had to give you a lower score (But overall good)

st91 responds:

Reason automaticly turns the audio file into a wav. So I import it into audacity and export it again as an mp3 file and no offence to audacity, it lowers the quality. But no worries. 9 is pretty good too lol.